Ultimate Gaming Room

This is what I call, the ultimate gaming room. I've seen many gaming rooms/collections but this set of photos uploaded by donkey*kong from the Netherlands just blows everything away. Its like a museum! Can you even count all the consoles this guy own? How I wish I can get my hands on them.... *shines*

More photos below~




 

I'm guessing that all those stuff easily could cost half a million dollars dude!! Classics~ Nice sofa btw ^^

3 Response to "Ultimate Gaming Room"

  1. kadirchan says:

    HOLY SHIT!!!! MACHIBAIIII KANINA!!!!! I WANT THIS OSO!!!

    Anson Tan says:

    Yea man, its qualified to be a console museum already lolz! I even saw my good old SNES there >_<"

    Anonymous says:

    I want to have this, too >_<

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme